Our philosophy is that systems should be as simple as reasonably possible. Simple to build, configure, maintain, and use. Often one or more of those are at odds - there is always a balance. Hopefully the ramblings here help others find that balance in their workflow.
While not an exhaustive list, the items below may give you a general idea of the topics discussed here.
- System administration (mostly Linux and BSD’s, but some Windows as well)
- Customization and Workflow
- Hacking/Patching Open Source applications
- General Software Development
- Game Development
- CG/Art (with a focus on Blender)
If you have questions or comments, feel free to e-mail lazyc AT lazymalloc.com!
This website is built with the excellent static site generator Hugo.